Thursday, March 10, 2011

Maya 3 Things I Learned/ 2 Challenges/ 1 Resolution

      Three things that I learned in Maya during the "helmet project" is that one, making three dimensional animation is a tedious process.  It takes a lot of time and patience to make a figure.  Secondly I learned that during this process one is going to run into mistakes in their work and has two choices to make, start over and make it better or continue and suffer through horrible work and a disformend final project.  The last thing i learned is that i finally understand why animation takes time to do because evrything needs to be perfect for the audience to see and also to use it future projects.
     Two challenges I faced was having to start over.  This process was really tedious and time consuming because I made one helmet and it got messed up.  I then had to make a new one but this time Mrs. Goeldner helped me along the way to get my helmet looking right and I'm thankful for this help.  The last challenge for me was useing Maya on my own because I didn't know how to use it to create animation .
     One resolution I learned in this project is to pay more attention in class and ask more questions if I dont understand stuff so I wont struggle later during the project.

No comments: